The Website is only offered to individuals who are residents of the countries and/or regions listed in the Geographic Restrictions section, are at least eighteen (18) years old (or the age of majority in the state or country of which you are a resident), and are able to enter into an enforceable agreement with Vistage Florida. If you are not a legal adult and a resident of one of the countries and/or regions listed in the Geographic Restrictions section, you are not authorized to use the Website and must cease all further access to and use of the Website. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with us, and meet all the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
3. Accessing the Website and My Vistage™ Accounts
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any Service we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion and without notice to you. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website or Services to specific users, which may or may not include you. You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
Members may be allowed to create an account with My Vistage™ (“Account”). While we may assist in setting up accounts for new members, all Accounts are governed by and subject to the terms and conditions of the VWW Documents and are managed using a third-party service provider, SalesForce. Any correspondence regarding your Account should be directed to here.
By setting up an Account, you acknowledge and agree that your Account shall be governed by and subject to the terms and conditions of the VWW Documents, and you are agreeing that, with respect to your Account, you share the responsibility to help ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of your Account. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any breach of any third party rights resulting from your prohibited disclosure or negligent safekeeping of your Account login credentials. You should use particular caution when accessing your Account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The Website, Services, and all content, features, and functionality on the Website (including, but not limited to, all information, materials, resources, ebooks, blogs, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) (“Materials”) are owned by Vistage Florida, Vistage Worldwide, or their respective affiliates, partners, licensors, service providers, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. As between you and Vistage Florida, Vistage Florida owns and shall retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Materials.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide certain features as part of the Website, such as by providing a link to download certain material, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
- You may use the Website as a resource, provided you do not modify the Website and that you retain, without modification, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Website.
You agree not to record, download, or otherwise copy any content or materials on the Website, including, but not limited to, the Materials, or any other videos, pictures, logos, graphics, or other resources offered on the Website, unless we explicitly grant you permission to do so (such as by providing a link to download the particular material). However, the content on the Website may be displayed, reformatted, or printed on your printer for use as personal reference.
You also agree not reverse engineer or break into the Website, or use any of our materials or Services in violation of any law. Your use of this Website is at the sole discretion of Vistage Florida, and Vistage Florida may terminate your use of this Website and/or the Services at any time and for any reason.
If you wish to make any use of Materials on the Website other than that set out in this section, or are unsure whether a certain use of Materials would violate the terms of this section, please address your request to the email address provided in the Contact Us section.
Vistage Florida’s name, the logos associated with Vistage Florida, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans (including, without limitation, the terms VISTAGE®) are trademarks of Vistage Florida, Vistage Worldwide, or their respective its affiliates, partners, licensors, or service providers. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of Vistage Florida and/or Vistage Worldwide, as applicable. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Prohibited Uses
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Vistage Florida or any of its affiliates, partners, licensors, or service providers, or any person associated with the foregoing, or any other person or entity that is not you (including, without limitation, by using email addresses, names, usernames, or screennames associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us in our sole discretion, may harm Vistage Florida or users of the Website or Services, or expose Vistage Florida or any third party to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website or Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
7. Online Communities
The Website includes a link to https://myvistage.com/ (“My Vistage™”) wherein users may submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, and/or broadcast (“Post”) content and materials, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, documents, personal information or other material (collectively, “User Contributions”). My Vistage™ may offer users the ability to Post User Contributions and/or interact with members of the Vistage Florida community and/or the Vistage Worldwide community through discussion groups, blogs, chats, or other features (each, an “Online Community“). My Vistage™ is owned, operated, and controlled by Vistage Worldwide. By accessing and using My Vistage™, including its Online Communities, you agree that you have read, fully understand, and agree to be bound by the VWW Documents. Vistage Florida does not, and has no obligation to, review, control, or monitor any User Contributions posted to Online Communities.
Certain Online Communities have their own community guidelines or standards which govern User Contributions and other content Posted in these Online Communities. You are responsible for understanding and following any applicable community guidelines or standards.
8. Content Standards
By accessing, using, and/or participating in an Online Community offered on My Vistage™, you agree that you have read, understand, and agree to the content standards set forth in the VWW Documents.
9. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that you have violated their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Remove any material on the Website at any time, without notice to you, for any or no reason, in our sole discretion.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone accessing the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS VISTAGE FLORIDA AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
10. Recorded Content
11. Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA“), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice“) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Designated Copyright Agent
8286 Bayberry Road,
Jacksonville, FL 32256
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Counter Notification Procedures
If you believe that material you posted on the Website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter notification with us (a “Counter Notice“) by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated above. Pursuant to the DMCA, the Counter Notice must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which the Website may be found) and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided the Website with the complaint at issue.
The DMCA allows us to restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you within ten (10) business days of receiving the copy of your Counter Notice.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate access to the Website and/or Services for users who are repeat infringers.
12. Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
While we strive to provide content and materials that are helpful to you, none of the content and materials on the Website or Services should be construed as professional advice on any subject matter, whether legal, accounting, tax, or otherwise. Vistage Florida does not engage in and is not engaging in providing legal, accounting, tax, or other areas of professional advice, and nothing in the Website or Services should be construed or relied on as professional advice of any kind. Your use of the Website and/or Services is not intended to create, nor shall it create, any professional-client relationship between you and Vistage Florida. Should you desire to receive professional advice, you should contact the appropriate professional.
This Website may include, or may include links to, content authored or provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, members, speakers, chairs, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, including statements in User Submissions, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Vistage Florida. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
13. Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but we do not guarantee that all content is complete or up-to-date at any given time. If you have a question as to whether certain content is complete or up-to-date, please contact us using the information in the Contact Us section below.
14. Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
15. Confidentiality Pledge and Standards
All members of the Vistage Florida community (including Vistage Florida members, chairs, speakers, employees and certain partners or service providers) who access the Website agree to abide by the duties and obligations set forth in Vistage Worldwide’s Confidentiality Pledge and Standards, as may be updated from time to time.
16. Linking to the Website
You may link to our homepage, https://vistageflorida.com/, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent. You agree not to:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
17. Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, including https://www.vistage.com/ or https://myvistage.com/, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Vistage Florida shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
18. Geographic Restrictions
Vistage Florida provides this Website from within the United States and for use only by persons located in the United States, Europe, Canada, Central and South America, UK, Australia, and Malaysia. However, the website may be accessed by visitors from any country. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
19. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM THE INTERNET OR THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND CHECKPOINTS TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR ANTI-VIRUS PROTECTION AND ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT, AND FOR MAINTAINING A MEANS EXTERNAL TO OUR SITE FOR ANY RECONSTRUCTION OF ANY LOST DATA. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER VISTAGE FLORIDA NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH VISTAGE FLORIDA MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER VISTAGE FLORIDA NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH VISTAGE FLORIDA REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER/CLOUD THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, VISTAGE FLORIDA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
20. Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL VISTAGE FLORIDA, ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
YOU AGREE THAT IF YOU SUFFER ANY INJURY ARISING OUT OF ANY USER CONTRIBUTION, YOU WILL SEEK RELIEF DIRECTLY FROM THE INJURING USER AND THAT VISTAGE FLORIDA SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY REGARDING ANY USER CONTRIBUTION.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, THEN YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL VISTAGE FLORIDA, ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO VISTAGE FLORIDA DURING THE SIX-MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE CLAIM WITH RESPECT TO THE PARTICULAR SERVICE TO WHICH THE CLAIM RELATES OR BY WAY OF MEMBERSHIP DUES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
22. Force Majeure
Vistage Florida and its affiliates, partners, licensors, and service providers will not be liable or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance or interruption of the delivery of the Website or Services resulting directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance beyond its or their reasonable control, including, but not limited, to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, pandemics, severe weather, earthquakes, fire, flood or other natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, civil unrest, acts of terrorism or governmental restrictions.
23. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
24. Limitation on Time to File Claims
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS THAT CANNOT BE LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
25. Waiver and Severability
26. Entire Agreement
27. Contact Us
This website is operated by Leadership Centers, U.S.A., Inc. d/b/a/ Vistage Florida.
8286 Bayberry Road
Jacksonville, Florida 32256